I am not sure which verb would be used for "affiliated" in this context. Would it be 提携して? Or perhaps 関係して?

• Do you want to express that the work has no relations with the original authors? – walljam7 Dec 28 '15 at 10:12
  • The message I'd like to convey is that the speaker was not hired by X company to produce the derivative work, and is not employed at that company. :) – pingpangpong Dec 28 '15 at 10:32
  • 「〇〇はフィクションであり、実在の△△とは一切関係がありません。」 is a very common phrase, which you could consider tweaking for your purposes. – Darius Jahandarie Dec 28 '15 at 23:59

I am sorry I have to change my previous answer completely, since I am sorry I missed your comment on your comment line,

The message I'd like to convey is that the speaker was not hired by X company to produce the derivative work, and is not employed at that company. :)

Then my personal recommendation would be ( although I have to think still what kind of work the derivative work" is exactly, )

これはX社{しゃ}から依頼{いらい}されたものです。ただし私{わたくし}はX社{しゃ}とは何{なん}ら雇用上{こようじょう}の関係{かんけい}も御座{ござ}いません。

Kindly be reminded 雇用上{こようじょう}の関係{かんけい} means

Somebody is being employed by the **** company now

I am sorry.

Thank you.

| improve this answer | |
  • Again thank you for your effort for editting. Sincerely. – Kentaro Dec 29 '15 at 0:10
  • Thank you very much for your detailed answer! It was perfect. 勉強になりました! – pingpangpong Dec 29 '15 at 3:02
  • Could someone let me know how I can place rubis above Kanjis... – Kentaro Dec 29 '15 at 3:40
  • @KentaroTomono place braces {} around the furigana. Similar to how you had it before, but with the {} braces instead of the parentheses (). – Blavius Dec 29 '15 at 3:58

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.