I heard the word "conohen" in a video (pronounced somewhat like "conoheng").

What is the word and what does it mean?

Is it kansaiben?

1 Answer 1


No, this is regular standard Japanese この辺 which means “in these parts, around here”.

  • 1
    @Gimme Note that in roman text it is normally written 'kono hen'. Commented May 6, 2023 at 15:33
  • hmm yes it seems that was why i couldn't find it Commented May 6, 2023 at 15:53

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .