Member for 9 years, 2 months
Last seen more than 6 years ago
My work centers on the intersections of mathematics, statistics, health equity and disparities, and data visualization.
I'm currently working at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health with Nancy Krieger, Jarvis Chen and Pamela Waterman to understand how complex patterns of discrimination affect people's health using hierarchical/multi-level modeling and causal inference. We have been working on writing a series of articles about COVID-19 in the United States including the following:
- COVID-19: US federal accountability for entry, spread, and inequities—lessons for the future
- The Evolving Roles of US Political Partisanship and Social Vulnerability in the COVID-19 Pandemic from February 2020 - February 2021
- US racial and ethnic data for COVID-19 cases: still missing in action
- Intersectional inequities in COVID-19 mortality by race/ethnicity and education in the United States, January 1, 2020–January 31, 2021
- Missing again: US racial and ethnic data for COVID-19 vaccination
See more of our publications on my Google Scholar.