Skip to main content

New answers tagged

1 vote

is there a name for character archetypes in Japanese?

This type of excessively dramatic and "sophisticated" way of speaking is commonly referred to as キザな喋り方. As a noun, such people are sometimes slangily described as キザ男【お】. See: Meanings and ...
naruto's user avatar
  • 320k
-1 votes

What is the name for an uppercut (scooping punch) in Japanese?

I think it should be a ryuuken or dragon punch because it is like an Ouryuuken but not as big, so it makes sense.
Sephardic Lambert's user avatar

Top 50 recent answers are included