New answers tagged

3 votes

Which one is standard: 水溜まり or 水溜り?

水溜まり is the canonical form in modern standard Japanese, and it should be used in newspapers, textbooks for children, official documents, and so on. 水溜り is a common variant. It is still perfectly safe ...
naruto's user avatar
  • 306k

Top 50 recent answers are included