Something like "Bzzz". I'm thinking it's either ブーン or ザーザー, but I can't find any source to really confirm it. Thanks.

1 Answer 1


It will be most commonly ザー or ザーザー.

This explains the translation of ザー (though it's about TV) as static in English.



You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .