Sep 29 at 0:54
  • Yeah, another typo. I just fixed it.
    – George
    Sep 29 at 3:16

1 Answer 1

くだらない⇒くだらねえ

Changing of vowels at the end of words to え

Meaning of "ねーし"

Pronouncing ない as ねい / ねえ (also ~oi to ~ei)

• This is hardly an answer, though it is helpful.
    – jarmanso7
    Sep 28 at 8:05
    @jarmanso7 I understand how you may think it is too short, but this answer actually directly answers the question asked also demonstrates one important SE policy: answers should not go in the comments. I couldn't have commented with the info but I didn't.
    – Eddie Kal
    Sep 28 at 16:26
  • Well it's not about the length, it's about the fact that it is a link-only answer. I agree with the SE policy that answers should not go in the comments.
    – jarmanso7
    Sep 28 at 20:52
  • @jarmanso7 Well, I appreciate the criticism, but I do think saying it is a link-only answer is inaccurate and unfair, and to be honest, a distortion of the facts. I showed the word inflection which is exactly what the questioner asked. I felt unqualified to explain the cultural and historical aspects of that change, so I linked much existing great answers. To say "it's a link-only answer" is just ignoring the question and ignoring my first line.
    – Eddie Kal
    Sep 28 at 21:14
  • Okay, besides the 4 links, you included a single word (without an explanation), and therefore it's not a link-only answer. Still, it lacks context and explanation, which is one of the reasons why link-only answers are discouraged.
    – jarmanso7
    Sep 28 at 21:34

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .