Can someone explain to me what よくも色々邪魔ァしてくれたな means in this context?

MC and a girl ran away from a bunch of bandits. But after they've stopped for a while to talk, the bandit leader caught up to them and said this:

おうおう! よくも色々邪魔ァしてくれたな!

My guess "Hey hey congrats! You've made quite a lot of hindrances to us!" but I'm not sure

• I'm not sure of the context, but why congrats? Other than that your understanding seems fine.
    – sundowner
    Apr 9 at 21:25
  • And i'm not quite understand "ouou !" too , I can understand "oi oi!" in anime means "Hey x2" .I just feel like the bandit leader's being sarcastic ,but i'm not sure Apr 9 at 21:56

1 Answer 1

I can’t find a dictionary definition, but おうおう is a rude Heeey!. So It means Heeey, you have caused lots of inconvenience for us.

If this doesn't solve your question, more contexts would be necessary.

• I think i will add "You had the guts" to your suggestion. And this is all the context,they're running away from the bandits who are chasing them >> the girl appears to be the leader of the town and they're having a battle with the bandits (i'm still continue reading though) Apr 13 at 4:16
  • @casualreader Another option would be to use How dare you (a common choice for よくも...したな).
    – sundowner
    Apr 13 at 7:23

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.