In particular, I want to know what "入ってない" means here, as well as the meaning of the sentence on a whole.

~入ってる means that someone is "in" a particular state, or indicating/expressing someone's personality. So, in this case, it's latter: this scene is about him asking "He(高坂くん)'s a little "天然", isn't he?" to other people.

The meaning of the word "天然" is: People who are a little goofy, but have a charming or gentle kind of vibe tend to be called "天然".

So, while I don't know who's the 高坂くん is, but I suspect that he's a goofy guy.

• In this particular usage, I would understand that 天然(要素) is in 高坂くん, not the other way around.
    – aguijonazo
    Aug 18 at 9:37
  • @aguijonazo Uh, that's what I meant... I thought it's obvious since that girl instantly affirmed it, it indicates that 高坂くん is 天然. Or did I write it wrong? I honestly don't know if I did or not.
    – Skye-AT
    Aug 18 at 9:45
  • That was in reference to this interpretation of yours: someone is "in" a particular state/personality. By that, the sentence would mean 高坂くん, as the subject, is in the state of 天然 as in, say, ゾーン入ってる.
    – aguijonazo
    Aug 18 at 9:49
  • @aguijonazo Ah, now I see it. Thanks for that, I rewrote it. I think it's a little clearer now, what do you think?
    – Skye-AT
    Aug 18 at 10:11

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.