「人は話せるようになるとすぐ いろいろなことを尋ねます」I would like this sentence to be broken into Subject, Object, Verb... I can only distinguish a few of the particles, and I understand (because of dictionary) that「話せる」means to talk,「尋ね」is 'to ask' and「人は」is people, but I am confused a bit about what is fully making the sentence. Please help..
- 人は: "as for humans" (noun + topic marker)
- 話せる: "to be able to talk; can talk" (potential form of 話す "to talk")
- ～ようになる: "to come to ～; to reach the point where ～" (see this)
- と: "if; when(ever); once" (conjunctive particle, see this)
- すぐ: "soon" (adverb)
- いろいろなことを: "various things" (noun phrase + object marker)
- 尋ねます: "to ask" (ichidan verb in polite form)
All in all, the sentence literally means "As for humans, once [they] reach the point where [they] can talk, [they] soon ask various things". You can translate it more naturally like "As soon as a person learns to talk, they start to ask various questions."