This is my first question here, so please be nice:). Could you please check the 4th and the 5th sentence if I wrote it right. Especially parts in bold.
Below you can see my translation. Of course, it is not perfect, but I hope it will provide you some context.
- 母: -お食事の用意ができましたよ。- (Your) food is prepared.
- 田中: -どこの部屋。- In which room it is in?
- 母: -お座敷に用意したけど。- In zashiki* room (a traditional Japanese-style room*)
- 田中: -どうかな。もうお客あつかいはやめた方がいいんじゃないかな。山田さん、どう。- I don't know. Maybe you shouldn't stop inviting people (to launch). Mr. Yamada, what do you think?
- 山田: -ええ、そうしていただいた方がいいです。- Yes, I would invite them too.
Thank you in advance!