Full context: The MC is talking with a detective who pretended to accused MC as the murderer to the police — put him in jail to trick the real culprit — and then helped him escape from prison.

D1: ボクだっていつも自分の思い通りになるわけじゃない。いや、大体目論見の半分ぐらいが成功したらいいかなって。そういうつもりで動いているんだ。最初から。
それが君に関することは……なんていうか、1から10までボクの目論見通り牢屋に入って、オスカーに接触して……脱獄して……
もしかしてこちらの意図なんて、全部見透かされてるのかな?って思ったりしたけど、全然そんなことないし。
君って、底抜けのバカなの?

MC: それを言われると身も蓋もないというか…

If you can please provide English translation for the sentence I don't understand

My TL "And regarding to what you did ...How should I put this, you did everything as I told from getting in jail according to my plan ,to contact with Oscar to get info... and then jail-break..

1から10まで is a set phrase that means "everything", "from beginning to end" or "from A to Z". It's synonymous with 何から何まで. We also say 1から100まで. 目論見 is "plot/plan/scheme", not "instruction".

それが君に関することは……なんていうか、
But when it comes to your case...how can I put this?

1から10までボクの目論見通り牢屋に入って、オスカーに接触して……脱獄して……
You went to jail, contacted Oscar, and escaped, exactly as I expected/planned from beginning to end...

もしかしてこちらの意図なんて、全部見透かされてるのかな?って思ったりしたけど、全然そんなことないし。
(Since you're so eerily predictable) I even suspected you actually have seen through all my intentions, but it was not like that at all.

• I think MC is not predictable ,he believed everything which the detective had told him (anonymously through a letter) and then proceeds to do those things when he was still in prison – 4chan user Mar 31 at 18:14
    @4chanuser Then "gullible" rather than "predictable". Anyway, the detective was not expecting MC would believe everything. – naruto Mar 31 at 18:17
  • yeah he is like naruto lol ," I will believe in you though I don't know you or this situation is a trap or not .And I will help you no matter what" – 4chan user Mar 31 at 18:20

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.