So i was doing Kanji Quiz, and i stumbled with 塞ぐ Kanji. I know 閉じる is used for eyes,etc. But 塞ぐ also has the same definition with 閉じる.
Here are the definitions.
- to stop up; to close up; to block (up); to plug up; to shut up; to cover (ears, eyes, etc.); to close (eyes, mouth)
- to close (e.g. book, eyes, meeting, etc.); to shut
Source : jisho.org
- My Questions :
- What's the difference between them?
- Are both have the same nuance ?
- When to use ?
- Both are often used in daily ? (e.g. Daily Conversation , News, Educational term, etc)
Would be great if someone could provides some Example sentences too, Thank You in advance!