The sentence is from here. The previous sentence is:

「そんなに目が見えないくらい。」

The translation given is "Where you always like this?".

I can't find 「真っ無」 in any dictionary, and a Google search for it only returns 4 results, none of which were helpful.

I assume this is some sort of colloquial grammar?

I’m Japanese, but I heard “真っ無” for the first time. I think this word is made by author of this book. In this case, “真っ無” mean “nothing at all”. – user743507 Nov 19 '20 at 20:01
    The other weird thing is that in Japanese orthography, っ cannot normally come before a syllable beginning with m- or n-. For example, 真 + 中 > 真ん中, not *真っ中. – jogloran Nov 19 '20 at 22:52
    I also think this could be someone entering 真っ黒 incorrectly, given the visual similarity between 黒 and 無. – jogloran Nov 19 '20 at 22:54
    「無」「黒」-- 確かに、点々4つあるし、似てると言えば似てるのかな・・・ – Chocolate Nov 20 '20 at 2:01
    I confirmed this is a mere typo. In this sample available on Amazon, this word has been already corrected to 真っ黒 (screenshot). Although 真っ無 makes some sense as a made-up word that means something like "true void" or "complete emptiness", it's not what the author meant to do. Voting to close this as a typo question. – naruto Nov 20 '20 at 2:56

It's clear from the context that this is a typo for 真っ黒だったかな (with furigana applied by some kind of automatic process).

The interpretation of the first line would then be:

クロを[飼]{か}っていて [前]{まえ}とちょっと[違]{ちが}うなって[思]{おも}うことがあります

Since I started keeping Kuro, there's times that I think something's changed from before...

そんなに[目]{め}が[見]{み}えないくらい[真]{ま}っ[黒]{くろ}だったかな

I wonder, was Kuro always so black that you almost couldn't see him at all?

As I observed in my comment, even if the intended reading was mammu, this can only be written as まんむ by the rules of Japanese orthography, and not まっむ. As such, I think it's more likely some automatic furigana process has failed to understand what to do with まっむ, and the intended intepretation is [真]{ま}っ[黒]{くろ} ("pitch black").

Any chance the text is meant to convey someone who doesn't speak Japanese very well? 違う – Eiríkr Útlendi Nov 20 '20 at 1:51
    @EiríkrÚtlendi From the context of the rest of the manga, I don't get that impression. The girl isn't specified to be non-Japanese or anything along those lines. Since all the Japanese text on that website is transcribed by volunteers from the original mangas (so it can be over-imposed as HTML text for easy copy/pasting, Yomichan-ing, etc), the chances that this is a typo are high. And the user "naruto" confirmed from the original, that this is indeed a typo. – user40476 Nov 20 '20 at 8:58
    I finished reading the manga that's on the site. The version transcribed there has numerous other transcription/furigana errors so the typo seen by OP isn't surprising at all. – jogloran Nov 21 '20 at 5:34
  • @jogloran That is good to know. I will keep an eye out while I continue reading. – user40476 Nov 21 '20 at 22:58