What would we call a person who in ungraceful, clumsy in movement?

Is there a Japanese adjective or noun with the meaning?enter image description here


1 Answer 1


I believe the word you are looking for is どじ
Here is the jisho definition but it doesn't do the word justice at all. I think it would be better to look up example sentences to get a feel of how it is used.
Here is one to get you started


I found this sentence in the NINJAL corpus どじ

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .