Edit:

新築の家を買った。今週を限りにこのマンションともお別れだ。

According to a thankfully posted comment, I realized that 新築の家を買った。今週を限りにこのマンションお別れだ。seems to be sufficient and も adds the sense of 'also'.

How was that 'sense' expected to be added?....How was it figured out that it's a suitable time to add the sense of も to the sentence?

と just indicates what you’re being separated from. も adds the sense of “also” which in this case is rendered better English by “even”.
    – A.Ellett
    Jul 29 '20 at 18:16
  • If that's the case, why does the sentence need to add the sense of "also/even...etc" to the meaning? The reason of these 'sense additions' and 'overtones...etc' is a thing i still don't understand. I mean, someone bought a new house and said goodbye to his old house, what does "also" have to do in that?.....と alone would serve the purpose right?
    – raruna
    Jul 29 '20 at 18:25
  • @istrasci Who knows. The problem is i often find this kind of sentences, i don't if it's because they are cut off their context or something else.
    – raruna
    Jul 29 '20 at 19:56
  • @A.Ellett lol you made も now fit like a boss! Now take this: 今働いている会社は、お給料いいし、働きやすいです。 How can u make も fit this time? mmm....maybe you'd say the sentence structure is close to the ~も~も pattern right?
    – raruna
    Jul 30 '20 at 0:20