I have been playing Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 with assistance from a script for the main game, but I am completely lost in (what I think is) the DLC menu and some unidentified characters popped up. I got 夕イトル画-に戻--す。 so far, with - being characters I haven't gotten yet. The first one looks like a 3x3 grid with a small T on top, the third is a backwards C with a line coming up from the top, and the third is a T with two top lines and a swirly bottom. Could someone help me by letting me know what the characters are?

Not only is this kind of question off topic, but you also fail to produce an image of what you want identified (although I know what you're looking for) . Please take it up in the chat room instead.
    – a20
    May 20, 2020 at 8:21
  • I don’t understand why it’d be off topic, is kanji identifying not allowed as questions? Also, he’s a new user, why are you so curt in your reply? May 20, 2020 at 10:43
  • After verification, there is mention of: > If you’re here to help others, be patient and welcoming. Learning how to participate in our community can be hard. Offer support if you see someone struggling or otherwise in need of help. May 20, 2020 at 10:53
    Maybe you could try the handwriting recognition tool on Google Translate scontent-itm1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/…
    – chocolate
    May 20, 2020 at 12:53
  • @Etienne, Yes, character recognition is off-topic here, I'm afraid. Please see our Help Center.
    – chocolate
    May 20, 2020 at 13:23

1 Answer 1

The first one must be 面 as part of 画面. I'm pretty sure the whole this is "Return to the title screen"

• That sounds right, as there is only one text box and it boots you back to the menu May 20, 2020 at 8:26

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .