I got the above sentence from a short story that goes like this: a gymnastics club made up of high school girls is ordered by the student council to attack one high school girl who is a member of the Comic Book Club. This girl has proven to be more than a match for them and knocked out more than 10 of them.
I can figure out parts of the sentence.
- その中には has the meaning of “among them”. In this case, “among the girls who have been knocked out”.
- 巨体の芳江 seems to have the meaning of “big-bodied Yoshie”. Regrettably, the story does not provide how to read her name, so I am just guessing. What is clear to me is that the sentence is talking about a club member who has a bigger body than the others.
- 泡を吹いて has the literal meaning of “blowing bubbles”, but the picture that comes with the story indicates that the meaning is closer to “frothing”, that is to say, drooling.
- ノビている seems to be a slang form of 伸びる, and I am not sure if it is referring to her “stretching out” or “passing out”.
- 姿もある might have a meaning like “even has a figure” or “there is also an aspect”. There might be some other meaning that I missed.
Right now, I think the sentence is translated into English as follows:
Among them, big-bodied Yoshie is frothing and even has a figure that has passed out.
I don't know if that's exactly right. Please tell me if I'm right or wrong. If I'm wrong, please tell me what a better translation might be.