enter image description here enter image description here

I know that for historical reasons, 之繞 in computer systems has two forms:

  1. Kanji characters in 当用漢字表 usually use 辶 (一点之繞)

  2. Kanji characters outside 当用漢字表 preserve the traditional ⻍ (二点之繞)

However, I can't find anything regarding its handwriting. Are they both acceptable in handwriting?

  • 1
    The standard handwriting variant is ⻎, not ⻍ or ⻌. – dROOOze Oct 17 '19 at 19:35

For handwriting, only the 辶 (一点之繞) is used.

For details, see the detailed answer by Drooze here

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.