However I try to translate this, it doesn't make sense.

The context is about a girl that gets annoyed at 2 younger boys and says this. The context is about a girl that gets annoyed at 2 younger boys and says this.

Please, I would appreciate if someone could help me by translating and explaining this word by word. Thank you.

closed as off-topic by Darius Jahandarie, Dono, JACK, Blavius, ajsmart Oct 15 at 12:52

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions asking for translations, transcriptions or proofreading are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not to provide a bulk translation service nor to proofread your translations or transcriptions. See: We don't do translations." – Darius Jahandarie, Dono, JACK, Blavius, ajsmart
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Note that it’s a small ッ not a big ツ at the end. – Darius Jahandarie Oct 11 at 19:35
    And a small っ at the beginning. – Darius Jahandarie Oct 11 at 19:36
    "Fra……", "It's fraud." – Yuuichi Tam Oct 11 at 20:00
    @JACK What would an attempted translation tell us in this instance? Only that the OP can look up the meaning of 詐欺 in a dictionary. Not all questions need a translation attempt. Admittedly the question could have been better phrased but I don't think adding a translation attempt would serve any useful purpose here. – user3856370 Oct 11 at 22:40

In this case, the 「さっ…」 at the beginning of 詐欺{さぎ} (fraud, etc.) is just the speaker stuttering, which combined with the pause after it (…) is used to express disbelief.

The long 「だーーーーッ!」 at the end is just a lengthening of the vowel in the copula 「だ」 much like we would do in English with "Nooooooooo!!!" or "Whaaaaaat?!" to express surprise.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.