However I try to translate this, it doesn't make sense.

The context is about a girl that gets annoyed at 2 younger boys and says this. The context is about a girl that gets annoyed at 2 younger boys and says this.

Please, I would appreciate if someone could help me by translating and explaining this word by word. Thank you.

Note that it’s a small ッ not a big ツ at the end. – Darius Jahandarie Oct 11 '19 at 19:35
    And a small っ at the beginning. – Darius Jahandarie Oct 11 '19 at 19:36
    "Fra……", "It's fraud." – Yuuichi Tam Oct 11 '19 at 20:00
    @JACK What would an attempted translation tell us in this instance? Only that the OP can look up the meaning of 詐欺 in a dictionary. Not all questions need a translation attempt. Admittedly the question could have been better phrased but I don't think adding a translation attempt would serve any useful purpose here. – user3856370 Oct 11 '19 at 22:40

In this case, the 「さっ…」 at the beginning of 詐欺{さぎ} (fraud, etc.) is just the speaker stuttering, which combined with the pause after it (…) is used to express disbelief.

The long 「だーーーーッ!」 at the end is just a lengthening of the vowel in the copula 「だ」 much like we would do in English with "Nooooooooo!!!" or "Whaaaaaat?!" to express surprise.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.