https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dJxBnRth-A&t=1m40s

Need 日本語字幕 subtitles for this short 11 second announcement heard in the background. I've listened to this for over a decade, and could never understand what the intercom voice is saying in japanese.

1:40-1:51

「ウェルナー・フォン・ミュラーさま・・・」

「ウェルナー・フォン・ミュラーさま・・・」

**(ち きゅう/急)**中門ホールまでお越しください。

間のなく、**(りはたり/記者会議)**を開始いたします。

Over Intercom:

Mr. Verner Von Bluecher! Mr. Verner Von Bluecher!

Please report to the Central Hall!

The press conference is about to begin.

至急、間もなく、リハーサル. The rest seems right (though I can’t quite make out the word before ホール myself. It sounds more like 入門... EDIT: per @naruto’s comment, it is indeed likely 中央.)

| improve this answer | |
  • @ Darius Jahandarie Thanks in advance! That was lightning quick! I posted a similar question like this on reddit and no answer all day. I wonder what happened to reddit/translator? They used to be so fast, then, after this summer, it seems like the admins/helpers all got lazy and just stare at the posts, but don't bother to lift a finger to help. – SomaRise Sep 25 '19 at 23:04
    yw! We usually don’t accept transcription questions here but you seemingly put quite a bit of effort into this, so :) – Darius Jahandarie Sep 25 '19 at 23:06
    「中央ホール」のような気がします – naruto Sep 26 '19 at 1:55

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.