I was thinking it meant "I believe I can be happy"

put on hold as off-topic by naruto, Dono, ajsmart, broccoli forest, Blavius Sep 13 at 17:40

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions asking for translations, transcriptions or proofreading are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not to provide a bulk translation service nor to proofread your translations or transcriptions. See: We don't do translations." – naruto, Dono, ajsmart, broccoli forest, Blavius
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

If I just read it literaly, it does mean what you said at least. "幸せになれる" means "I can be happy" just like "と信じています" does mean that "You are believing" so it will means "I believe I can be happy in the future". I would like to put "in the future" because it does sound like th person really want to be happy on a larger side than just "I can be happy".

New contributor
Claire Richard is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering. Check out our Code of Conduct.
    Thank you for your answer. On this Stack Exchange site, we like to have our answers be useful for more than just the person asking the question. Would you mind expanding the answer teaching us how you reached this conclusion? (Break it down and explain your reasoning.) – ajsmart Sep 11 at 13:56

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.