I'm writing a script and i'm trying to say that "I haven't tried tennis yet, but I can play badminton. they seem to be about the same."

And I need to use 「~そう」and 「なら」 so this is the first sentence

テニスはまだしたことがありませんが、バドミントンならできます。

New contributor
Pooper is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering. Check out our Code of Conduct.

put on hold as off-topic by istrasci, Dono, naruto, broccoli forest, Blavius Sep 13 at 17:40

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions asking for translations, transcriptions or proofreading are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not to provide a bulk translation service nor to proofread your translations or transcriptions. See: We don't do translations." – Dono, naruto, Blavius
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

「テニスはまだしたことがありませんが、バドミントンならできます。」seems correct. In what sense "the same" do you want to express? You want to put the 「テニス」and 「バドミントン」into the same kind of sports such as playing one player as the server and the other player as the receiver sandwiching the net except that what flying across the net is different. – kimi Tanaka Sep 11 at 11:10