What is the Japanese word for a leaf blower? I am searching for a kanji term.

closed as off-topic by ajsmart, Blavius, user3856370, Earthliŋ Sep 3 at 14:26

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "Questions asking for translations, transcriptions or proofreading are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not to provide a bulk translation service nor to proofread your translations or transcriptions. See: We don't do translations." – ajsmart, Blavius, user3856370, Earthliŋ
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.


ブロワー,ブロアー and 送風機 are used though all of them are not common for people who doesn’t have it.


According to Amazon Japan it is ブロワ or ブロワー。 Sometimes they say リーフブロワー.

There is no difference between ブロワ and ブロワー. Its just the matter of preference.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.