Can someone help me with this sentence?

栄養たっぷりなクルミは、森の恵みがとれない冬や、冬明けで食料が少なく、ささいな不作で食料がなくなってしまう春の食糧不足に備えて、備蓄してある非常食だ。

Walnuts are the emergency rations for winter when there are blessing of the forest.

Did I get it right?

closed as off-topic by Earthliŋ Aug 16 at 11:51

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions asking for translations, transcriptions or proofreading are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not to provide a bulk translation service nor to proofread your translations or transcriptions. See: We don't do translations." – Earthliŋ
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

• For translations please add your own attempt and ask a specific question about your translation, or a part you don't understand. – Earthliŋ Aug 16 at 11:52
  • I had added my own work. – Pastry Guy Aug 16 at 12:17
    for winter when there are blessing of the forest ← Does that sound logical? Where did the 「とれない」 part go? – l'électeur Aug 16 at 14:57
  • 森の恵みがとれない冬 means Winter, when gifts from the forest can’t be produced – Yamacure Aug 16 at 15:15
  • Hmm, okay. Thanks for your help. I appreciate it. – Pastry Guy Aug 16 at 15:23

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.