enter image description hereI got an error message on my dashboard in Japanese but I am failing to interpret it, can someone help?enter image description here

New contributor
Byron is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering. Check out our Code of Conduct.

put on hold as off-topic by broccoli forest, Chocolate Aug 14 at 9:53

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions asking for translations, transcriptions or proofreading are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not to provide a bulk translation service nor to proofread your translations or transcriptions. See: We don't do translations." – broccoli forest, Chocolate
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

• It says: "Engine warning: stop the car and see more info. Please stop at a safe location." – broccoli forest Aug 14 at 9:33
  • Thank you for the information, so it does not give details of the problem? – Byron Aug 14 at 9:42
  • nope. "Push 決定 and open the detail info" – broccoli forest Aug 14 at 9:56
  • Sorry for bothering you. I have uploaded the extra info after pressing the button you asked me to press. Can you help to explain further? – Byron Aug 14 at 11:51
    Why are you not going to contact where you start the car. Even if you were not to understand any Japanese, I suppose you can contact the person or the agency which allows you to drive the car to fix the accident. It seems to me you need to contact "Nissan", right? My transcription is the following "警告表示 エンジン警告 エンジンの制御システムに異常が発生しているおそれがあります 直ちに走行不能となる可能性は低いですが高速走行を避け、お早めに日産販売会社で点検を受けてください" – kimi Tanaka Aug 14 at 12:57

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.