enter image description here

I just started learning Japanese a few days ago.. so far in the process, do you think that my writing is good or easy to read? I am trying to learn, on my own, the hiragana and katakana characters at the same time.

closed as off-topic by istrasci, Dono, ajsmart, Chocolate Jul 20 at 1:51

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions asking for translations, transcriptions or proofreading are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not to provide a bulk translation service nor to proofread your translations or transcriptions. See: We don't do translations." – istrasci, Dono, ajsmart, Chocolate
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

け looks a little too hooked; almost like しナ. Also, make sure your ア doesn't curve in too much, or it might be confused with マ. – istrasci Jul 18 at 19:10
    @istrasci I heard that comments are not for answers. – Leebo Jul 18 at 22:21
    @Leebo: Touché... – istrasci Jul 18 at 22:58

Only real issue is that your ク looks a bit like カ, everything else is legible.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.