Can someone help me with possible translations for this title?

[僕]{ぼく}だけの[向]{む}こう[側]{がわ}: Boku dake no mukougawa

Also, can you explain why that would be the translation?

closed as off-topic by l'électeur, Dono, ajsmart, Earthliŋ Jul 16 at 18:32

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions asking for translations, transcriptions or proofreading are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not to provide a bulk translation service nor to proofread your translations or transcriptions. See: We don't do translations." – l'électeur, Dono, ajsmart, Earthliŋ
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

• Hi Rodrigo, thanks for your first post here on Japanese Stack Exchange. Unfortunately, direct translations are off-topic, so you will likely need to revise your question to show your research effort. Please see japanese.stackexchange.com/help/on-topic for more detail. – henreetee Jul 16 at 11:59

向こう側 refers to a place beyond some landmark, e.g., 虹の向こう側 "somewhere over the rainbow", 地平線の向こう側 "a faraway place beyond the horizon". Judging from the explanation of the book of the same title (NSFW), this word seems to figuratively refer to an extremely fetish interest of 僕, a person who has "gone too far" in terms of sexual interest. I don't know what the best translation is, but the core idea is something like "the landscape only I can see", "I have gone this far", "beyond normality/sanity", etc.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.