enter image description here

It looks something like this, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.


Perhaps it is 爆 (ばく) meaning ‘bomb’ or ‘pop’ or ‘split’ or similar in kanji-compounds, or is also sometimes used for a ‘roar of laughter’?

In your drawing, it seems you have, instead of writing 龷 and then 丿and 乀 underneath, you have combined the vertical strokes in the sloping ones beneath: I think this might be the reason why you have had trouble finding it in a handwriting recognition dictionary, or a dictionary that goes on stroke count.

| improve this answer | |

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.