RECENTLY I found word meaning my ass as an disbelief in japanese but somehow it doesn't show up on the internet .it sounds like this janentaro.

There's no question in this post? Also, where I am from the phrase "my ass" isn't used all that often so I'm not quite sure what sort of situation you are envisioning. You could make this more clear to people unfamiliar with that slang by describing a situation, and also where you think you found this word. – katatahito Jun 5 '19 at 7:44
    @katatahito: merriam-webster.com/dictionary/my%20ass! – istrasci Jun 5 '19 at 15:40
  • academic Japanese tag? this seems like a troll. vote to delete. – kandyman Jun 5 '19 at 17:24
  • Possible troll post - talks about academic Japanese for the phrase "my ass" – kandyman Jun 5 '19 at 17:25
  • I didn't realise it's a a troll post .I'm new though – Woo Zhi Jun 6 '19 at 0:14

Aじゃねーよ means "NOT A". There are many ways to conjugate this sentence that sound like what you may have heard: じゃねぇんだよ,じゃねぇんだぞ,じゃねぇだろう...etc

| improve this answer | |

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.