I am having difficulty figuring out the meaning of this sentence.

This is from a Pokémon commercial which is 30 seconds long. I am posting the full transcript and a translation I received just for context and better reference.

サトシ:オレ、サトシ!
今度マサラタウンからポケモンマスターを目指して
トレーナー修行の旅に出るんだ!
オレの行く手には山や海も・・・いや、伝説にさえなっている
ポケモン達がい~っぱい待ってるはずさ!!
ハラハラ、ドキドキ、ワクワク、ピカピカの大冒険を見てくれよな!
新番組 ポケットモンスター
4月1日火曜よる6時30分から、いよいよスタート!
みんなもオレと一緒にポケモンゲットだぜーッ!

Satoshi: I'm Satoshi!
I'll leave Masara Town soon to go on a journey to train to become a Pokemon master!
On my way there are mountains and oceans... Not only that, there also are legends
There should be lots of Pokemon waiting!!
Please watch [my] big adventure full of excitement[1]!
New program Pocket Monster
Finally starts on April 1st, 6:30pm
Everyone, catch them all with me!!

Google Translate gives me:

伝説にさえなっているポケモン達 = Pokémon who are even legendary

closed as unclear what you're asking by naruto, Dono, Blavius, Earthliŋ Jun 3 at 10:25

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Google seems accurate in this case. Not sure what your question is. – user3856370 Jun 2 at 9:26
  • @user3856370 Thanks for the reply. I guess google was right. I hate how Google translate gets bashed so much online, I still use it frequently. – SomaRise Jun 2 at 10:39
  • I would say 19/20 times we come across questions involving Google Translate, its translation is way off. Of course it can be a useful tool, but you should understand its limitations. Although I don't use Google Translate for Japanese, I think I have developed a feeling for which kind of sentences it handles well, and which kind of sentences it fails to. – Earthliŋ Jun 3 at 10:05
  • It gets bashed because people who use it are constantly misled and confused by it, and it does more harm than good for learners who mistakenly believe it’s a useful tool for language learning. – snailboat Jun 10 at 15:35