The full line I came across was this. I think it was a webcomic for mother's day.

ゴミ もとめたのココに

If the context helps, the character saying was holding a trash bag and saying this to his mother.

Would this translate to "I'm looking for a place with trash" or "I'm looking for place to take a out the trash."? Or does the もとめた here translate to "desire"?

Thanks for any help.

closed as off-topic by naruto, Darius Jahandarie, Blavius, Dono, Eiríkr Útlendi May 14 at 16:11

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "This question was caused by a simple spelling mistake, misreading, or typographical error. While similar questions may be on-topic here, this one was resolved in a manner unlikely to help future readers. For more information, see our meta discussion on "typo questions"." – naruto, Darius Jahandarie, Blavius, Dono, Eiríkr Útlendi
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

This should be a typo for とめた, which is the past-form of まとめる. – naruto May 13 at 21:36
  • It probably is. Thanks. – SupriseMechanics May 14 at 0:05
    If you’re still confused about the sentence I recommend editing in the typo fix so it doesn’t get closed. (If that was it and you understand now don’t bother editing of course. :-) – Darius Jahandarie May 14 at 0:37

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.