Apologies if this question title is vague but, is there a word in Japanese that describes a new word which is formed by switching the 漢字 around?


例文 -> 文例

運命 -> 命運

合併 -> 併合

How do you describe this?

marked as duplicate by Eiríkr Útlendi, naruto words May 6 at 16:30

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.