enter image description here

Any help? I've tried finding out what this is but I've hit a wall. :/


It's the other form of the hiragana "ki" き.

| improve this answer | |
  • So it's the same as using that? – Alexandra May 1 '19 at 20:17
  • Yeah it's the same symbol. – Tchang May 1 '19 at 20:19

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.