I once heard a word and it’s “tsunetero” which is kinda a verb for tsundere but when I googled the word I couldn’t find it anywhere and I’m questioning myself if this word really exist or I made it up. I know what is tsun tsun and tsundere and when I google these two words I can see results and meanings except for “tsunetero” So is it really a word ?

P.s I heard it from anime but I can’t remember which one

closed as unclear what you're asking by Ringil, Blavius, Dono, ajsmart, broccoli forest Apr 9 at 8:39

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

If you can't remember where you heard it any answer is going to be a guess.

Mine is that it is a version of 拗ねる (suneru), possibly 'suneteru', for 'he/she's pouting/sulking'.

In addition to BJCUAI's guess, there's also [抓る]{tsuneru} ("to pinch"), which would conjugate to [抓てる]{tsunete ru} ("he / she / it is pinching").

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.