When i ask on this site for the eytomolgy for any kanji .somebody comes (like user called droooze) and answer my question by explaining the eytomolgy and giving a pictures of the kanji in the seal script or bone script ... etc My question is what is the source which those who answer my qustions take this information from?

• This question is off-topic, but since you mentioned me specifically...I use Chinese-language references, and generally the same references as that used by Outlier Kanji. If you want accurate explanations, the only English resource I would recommend is Outlier's dictionary (although they haven't released their product yet, and probably won't present you with a glyph evolution sequence). – droooze Mar 3 at 0:13

One English-language source is The Complete Guide to Japanese Kanji. https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Guide-Japanese-Kanji-Understanding/dp/4805311703/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=Kanji&qid=1551571203&s=gateway&sr=8-6

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.