I'm very sorry this is a very basic Question, I just started learning japanese as my third language (german being my native one and english my second) and Right now I learned a basic way of asking for Business Hours, what time it is Right now etc.

But I came across something I couldn't find explained: I can ask "When does the postoffice close" or "When does it (which was mentioned beforehand so I don't have to repeat it here) close tomorrow" But I can't put both in one sentence like "When does the postoffice close tomorrow" I hope you get what I mean? With my very limited Knowledge Right now I would Need to put two particles to mark the subject of my sentence, which I can't do as far as I'm concerned.

I'm grateful for every help or someone who can tell me where this has already been answered.

closed as off-topic by l'électeur, BJCUAI, Dono, Chocolate Feb 27 at 1:48

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions asking for translations, transcriptions or proofreading are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not to provide a bulk translation service nor to proofread your translations or transcriptions. See: We don't do translations." – l'électeur, BJCUAI, Dono, Chocolate
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

You say you want to merge two sentences that you can write in Japanese. Please provide your versions of these independent sentences. – Mathieu Bouville Feb 26 at 14:53

Perhaps an easier way to ask for this information could be:

明日{あす}の 営業時間{えいぎょうじかん} は何時{なんじ}ですか?

営業時間 means the "operating hours" and is a very common way (especially on the phone) to ask when a business or office will be open or closed.

Normally the response will be something like:

• 朝{あさ}[10時]{じゅうじ}から[5時半]{ごじはん}です

So now you would know when the place opens and when it closes.

The OP knows how to write 2 sentences, but not how to combine them. Otherwise this would be just open and closed 'we want to translations'. – Mathieu Bouville Feb 26 at 18:33
    「営業時間は何ですか?」とは言わないですね・・・ 「営業時間は、」から始めるなら、「何時から何時までですか?」とか、「何時からですか?」とか、「何時までですか?」とかね。。。 – Chocolate Feb 27 at 1:54
  • @Chocolate「営業時間は何時ですか」はOKですね?それとも? – sazarando Feb 27 at 2:32
  • ^ その文、ググったら使ってる人結構いますねぇ・・ – Chocolate Feb 28 at 12:04

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.