https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPw-8avQ3zY

By meiko kaji. I like this song but I don't understand this

弱いあんたと 所帯を持って うわべのしあわせ 感じたが それも芯から 疲れはて

closed as off-topic by user27280, Ringil, istrasci, l'électeur, broccoli forest Feb 10 at 1:48

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions asking for translations, transcriptions or proofreading are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not to provide a bulk translation service nor to proofread your translations or transcriptions. See: We don't do translations." – user27280, Ringil, istrasci, l'électeur, broccoli forest
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

• Please include your own attempt or ask specific questions about the sentence. Otherwise, this question will probably be closed because straight-up translation questions are not permitted. – G-Cam Feb 9 at 23:59

弱いあんたと

with weak you

所帯を持って

had a family

うわべのしあわせ 感じたが

I felt a superficial happiness though

それも芯から 疲れはて

(at some point) I've got tired of it(ungenuine happiness) from the bottom of my heart

--

Feel free to add comment if this still doesn't make sense in the context of that song.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.