Context: a boxer is giving "advice" to another boxer and his girlfriend. He says:

戦う前にイチャつくとぜって〜モチベに影響するからな――
彼女[と]【・】は足に来るからそれも要注意な 風俗体験記

After this, the boxer laughs and the girl blushes. I don't know how to interpret 足に来る, so I can't understand the joke. On Kenkyusha dictionary I found this example:

疲れが足に来る one's feet show the effects of fatigue.

But in the sentence in question there's no noun+が before 足, so I don't know if this is the right meaning. Also, why is that と stressed?

Note that the boxer that is speaking is a 素人童貞, a man who has never had sex except with sex workers.

Here you can see the whole page. Thank you for your help!

Yes that is 疲れが足に来る, literally "fatigue coming to the legs". We also commonly say 腰に来る and 首に来る without explicitly saying 疲れが. Of course 頭に来る means something different.

If I understand the context correctly (the speaker is a heavy 風俗 user), と is emphasized probably because leg fatigue happens only in the case of 彼女とする ("having fun together with a girl", i.e. intercourse), as opposed to 彼女がする/彼女にしてもらう (i.e. acts/services in which a man doesn't have to move).

• So, practically... he means that イチャつく is ok before a match, but not 彼女とする, because you will tire your legs, right? – Marco Jan 28 at 17:50
  • Also, what about 風俗体験記? Does it mean "I'm saying this because I experienced it in 風俗"? – Marco Jan 28 at 17:57
  • Since the guy is saying 帰れ, perhaps he believes イチャつく affects the motivation negatively, but I need more context to be sure. Yes this 風俗体験記 seems to imply "I experienced it in 風俗". – naruto Jan 29 at 3:22

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.