I know manga is 漫画 and recommend is 勧める.

Do I just... 漫画を進める?

closed as off-topic by macraf, l'électeur, BJCUAI, ajsmart, Blavius Jan 25 at 19:50

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions asking for translations, transcriptions or proofreading are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not to provide a bulk translation service nor to proofread your translations or transcriptions. See: We don't do translations." – macraf, l'électeur, BJCUAI, ajsmart, Blavius
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

I would probably say:

お勧めの漫画はある?

Or:

一番お勧めの漫画は何ですか。

Or:

あなたのお勧めの漫画を教えてください。

Just saying 漫画をお勧め (closest to your translation) sounds too harsh, like you are giving a command.

• The first sentence is probably the most common. Or, as Japanese tends to rely a lot on context, if you speak to your friend about manga (so the context is set), you can just say : 「お勧めは何だ?」 – N Gillain Jan 24 at 23:07
    ^ 「お勧めは何だ? 」はやめときなはれ・・ せめて「お勧めは何?」くらいで・・ – Chocolate Jan 25 at 2:40
  • 「お勧めは何?」って女らしいじゃないですか?少なくとも、そう言われました。 – N Gillain Jan 25 at 16:09
    「~~なに?」って語尾、別に女っぽくないですけど・・・「~~どこ?」「~~だれ?」とかとおんなじで。。 – Chocolate Jan 25 at 16:27

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.