I've just began learning Japanese & I saw this word in a web series. I tried to read it but I'm not really sure how to spell it. I'm finding the one left of 王 especially difficult. Can someone help me pls? Thank you so much!

enter image description here

closed as off-topic by Darius Jahandarie, l'électeur, Blavius, ajsmart, Chocolate Jan 9 at 16:05

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "Questions asking for translations, transcriptions or proofreading are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not to provide a bulk translation service nor to proofread your translations or transcriptions. See: We don't do translations." – Darius Jahandarie, l'électeur, Blavius, ajsmart, Chocolate
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.



It’s the name of a manga. (Not to be confused with the normal word 女王{じょおう} “Queen”.)

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.