I’m reading the manga WORKING!! and came across the word in this strip (corner of the last panel):

WORKING!! 104品め

From the context and the -代 suffix it seems to refer to some kind of payment to the employees but I can’t figure out what ハチ refers to, and my searches online and in dictionaries were not successful. Did I misread it perhaps?

closed as off-topic by naruto, Dono, user3856370, Blavius, Earthliŋ Jan 3 at 9:37

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "This question was caused by a simple spelling mistake, misreading, or typographical error. While similar questions may be on-topic here, this one was resolved in a manner unlikely to help future readers. For more information, see our meta discussion on "typo questions"." – naruto, Dono, user3856370, Blavius, Earthliŋ
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Figured it out. It’s 八千代{やちよ}, name of another employee in the shop.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.