(In a game) I am a newbie(Lv29), and I saw B(lv100+) having filled his room's wall with numerous super-super-rare(SSR) posters, which can be only be earned with enormous effort. (I don't have any)

I sent the below to him via messaging menu.

I: スゴイ!

Later, I received the reply:

B: どうかされましたか? (笑)

^I think it means "Is there anything wrong?"

Do I need to reply about why I thought him amazing?

• Yes, in this situation I think he's expecting your further comment. – broccoli forest Dec 14 '18 at 3:06
  • @broccoliforest Really? Maybe I'll need to give him late reply :) – KYHSGeekCode Dec 14 '18 at 14:10
  • Idk or maybe he's satisfied when you showed surprise. Anyway you can forget it if too much time has passed. – broccoli forest Dec 14 '18 at 14:16
  • あなんたの多いSSRポスターだちを見て、私は本当に驚いていたと思います。 – KYHSGeekCode Dec 14 '18 at 14:16
  • Sounds like he could guess what you were referring to as you say the amount of SSR he has is amazing, but I guess he kind of played dumb in a nice way and pretended he didn't know what you meant just to be humble. If you want to respond, you could also say something like SSRポスターの数がすごいですね! or SSRポスターの数に驚きました! – kabichan Dec 14 '18 at 22:25

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.