I can understand both words separately, and even together in some specific contexts. I can't understand the meaning of these two together in the following phrase and context:
The author is a mangaka, with a serialization of 1 chapter per 2 weeks. The editor asks her to anticipate the deadline by three days, so she could go back to 通常進行.
1. usual; ordinary; normal; regular; general; common
1. moving forward (e.g. vehicle); onward movement
2. advance (work, procedure, etc); advancement; progress
3. progress (of a disease); disease progression
4. progression (harmonic, melodic)Music term