I am looking for cursive forms , not standard, of the kanji for zu 'drawing'. Thanks for your help.

closed as off-topic by macraf, ajsmart, istrasci, BJCUAI, Blavius Sep 27 '18 at 5:28

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions asking for translations, transcriptions or proofreading are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not to provide a bulk translation service nor to proofread your translations or transcriptions. See: We don't do translations." – macraf, ajsmart, istrasci, BJCUAI, Blavius
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

• I strongly recommend you replace the 'zu' with the Kanji in question. Also, what, exactly, is your question/end purpose? We aren't a search service, but if there is a question about the cursive form you need to understand about, please feel free to include this as part of the body of your question. Good luck! – psosuna Sep 26 '18 at 21:53
  • ? – user27479 Sep 26 '18 at 22:05

This is how 図 is written in cursive form.

enter image description here

Here's the stroke order:

Source: 草書にチャレンジ 図(圖)[zu] Kanji cursive script

Hope this helps :)

Did you create these images? If not, can you please tell us where they came from? – snailboat Sep 27 '18 at 4:26
  • @snailboat Sure. I forgot to add a link at the end. My bad. – Daveedo Sep 27 '18 at 5:22
  • @snailboat I just edited my answer and added the source. – Daveedo Sep 27 '18 at 5:23
  • It looks like step 2 of the stroke order is missing. It's available in the link but not in your answer. – psosuna Sep 27 '18 at 16:40
  • @psosuna Sorry about my missing! I'll edit my answer and add that in! – Daveedo Sep 28 '18 at 0:58

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.