I'm having trouble deciphering this handwriting. So far, I can definitely tell that the first column says 参拾弐 in 大事, and the fourth column says 手本. Really struggling with column two and some of column three (last two kanji are 弐号, but what's the first?)

enter image description here

(Click for full image.)

closed as off-topic by Chocolate Jul 31 at 12:43

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions asking for translations, transcriptions or proofreading are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not to provide a bulk translation service nor to proofread your translations or transcriptions. See: We don't do translations." – Chocolate
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Third column should be 第弐号. – droooze Sep 26 '18 at 23:02
    Is there anything you can tell us about the drawing? – droooze Sep 28 '18 at 7:40
    When was it written? – user2617804 Dec 27 '18 at 10:37
  • My guess for line 2: "生?里命" And is there any chance that this maybe in Chinese? I'm not seeing any kanas on this – nayfaan Mar 21 at 13:15
  • If your question is more of how to read difficult handwriting, I personally try to switch my mind from looking at the end result, but instead thinking of of possible pen/brush movements that could lead into the output. This often works. – Tuomo Jul 30 at 13:26