Context: a man reads some online posts after accusing another man of being a pedofile.

enter image description here

What is the meaning of 小動物系? Considering the context and the fact that images of young girls came out when I tried to look for it on Google Images, I think the meaning is not simply "small animals system".

Also, could you explain the meaning of 裏DVD and "こマ!?"? I think that the first means "illegal DVDs", while te second sounds to me like "really?!". Is it correct? Thank you for your help!

小動物系

In this case 系 doesn't mean system. Instead it refers to a certain category of girls. 小動物系 describes girls you could compare to small animals in terms of cuteness. They obviously can't be tall or overweight, but they also must behave in a certain lovely manner. You can read more about this use of 系 here.

裏DVD

You're right, these are DVDs that can't be sold in the open. Specifically, the term nearly always refers to sexual videos.

こマ!?

This is a shortening of これマジ!?, which indeed means really?! \ are you serious?!.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.