Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro Chan Season 2 EP1 5:16

I think she says something like 読んでこようだ or maybe 呼んでこやった or a lot o possibilities, I'm just a begginner so I can't differentiate exactly what she says, it's too hard for me right now, and even in the subtitles I think her last words didn't got a translation. It is actually something easy to know?

She clearly says:

[呼]{よ}んでこようっと。

呼んでこよう is the volitional form of 呼んでくる (呼んで + subsidiary verb 来る).

For 「Volitional + っと」, please refer to this thread: What does volitional form + っと mean?

It sound like you are asking what is said directly after ~と一緒に入る, while she is in the process of standing up.

To me, it sounds like she is saying「呼んでこようっと」, as in 呼んで来る. Which means that she will go to fetch Zakuro-chan.

There are certain utterances that people say when lifting heavy objects, forcing themselves to stand up, etc. (basically grunting). In Japanese these can sometimes take on a highly individualized manner. Some common ones, however, would be 「よいっしょ」and「よっこらしょっと」. I've also heard 「どっこらしょっと」. In other uses, adding っと to the end of a phrase can be a spoken self-motivating tool.

It seems like while in the process of standing up she is saying 「呼んでこよう」while adding the 「っと」in demonstrating the physical exertion utterance or willing herself to action.

• In English, that exertion might be expressed with a deep breath followed by "Well, guess I'll go get..." – ericfromabeno Jul 2 '18 at 7:51

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.