In the [使い分け] part of this page :

enter image description here

• It doesnt' answer your question, but maybe you confusion comes from 者{もの}, that can refer to a person. – Gumamori Jun 12 '18 at 15:55
  • Don't worry @Gumamori it's solved, I didn't read correctly the sentences and I thought that [大勢の人を使いこなす] was an example of the first sentence but it is not the case. Though the first sentence is a little bit misleading according to me because it is supposed to give the complete meaning of the verb 使いこなす but gives only 物 as a possible object of the verb. – Jirei Jun 12 '18 at 16:35

No. 物 can't mean a human. It explains 使いこなす and 大勢の人を使いこなす individually.

• Thanks and sorry for this question, I realized it's very silly and I can't delete it now. – Jirei Jun 11 '18 at 18:47
    Better to ask the way than to go astray.(聞くは一時の恥、聞かぬは一生の恥) – Yuuichi Tam Jun 11 '18 at 18:56
    でも、「物を使いこなす」と「人を使いこなす」を別々に説明してはいませんよね.・・・ 最初に「使いこなす」は「*物*を・・・使う意」としておきながら、次の文で「大勢の人を使いこなす」というように物ではなく人を目的語にしていますから、「物」が人を指すものとして使えないのであれば、最初の説明と矛盾しているように思われるのではないでしょうか。 – goldbrick Jun 13 '18 at 5:00
  • 厳密にいえば、「使いこなす」と 「大勢の人を使いこなす」ですね。 – Yuuichi Tam Jun 13 '18 at 6:55

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.