What is the meaning of もしかして? Sometimes I got it on my Japanese novel (Japanese people have given it to me for free), and on films I watched. But, I don't know what is the meaning of that.

• Welcome to JLSE! Unfortunately, we do not function as a bulk translation service. To facilitate your learning, along with the learning of others, please give us your best attempt at translation. If you are after a translation only, HiNative is a great resource (worth a Google at least.) Before asking questions on this site, we request you become familiar with what we consider to be on and off topic questions. You can research that here: japanese.stackexchange.com/help/on-topic – ajsmart Jun 8 '18 at 19:38

It means "in case" or "perhaps". If used at the beginning of a sentence it meanse "in case" or "if". As a reply to a question is means "perhaps".

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.